Upcoming Zoom Training. April 27, 11 AM – 1 PM EST Registration
In Person Option. Faculty: Richard Safeer, MD, FACLM, FAAFP, FACPM, Chief Medical Director, Employee Health and Well-being at Johns Hopkins Medicine and Judd Allen, Ph.D., President, Human Resources Institute, LLC. Art and Science of Health Promotion Conference. One hour breakout. September 29 – October 1. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Information and Registration.
Managers and wellness committee members play important roles in creating cultures of well-being. This interactive leadership training focuses on six opportunities for supporting a culture of well-being:
- Sharing the well-being vision
- Serving as a well-being role model
- Using healthy activities to enhance social climate
- Aligning formal and informal programs, policies and practices with well-being
- Developing a strategic plan for establishing well-being norms
- Tracking and celebrating success
Participants are encouraged to select at least two culture building leadership strategies for immediate action. The training also introduces the 125 plus HealthyCultureNow podcast episodes about leadership support for well-being.